Two Big TOEs

During the latter part of his life, Albert Einstein tried to tie all his work together with a grand, all encompassing framework of physics. This is often referred to as a T.O.E. (Theory of Everything). He never managed that. Other people too have tried to come up with their own manifestos of reality. For that, I admire them, irrespective of the result.

Personally, I've attempted the exercise twice.



My first effort, completed in 2012, took the thought-experiment route. By asking myself a series of 'what-if' questions, I created Will? I Am! - my theo-ry of everythink. However, that didn't fully satisfy me. After a few years, I set out to flesh out my ideas another body.  

It isn't necessary to go through what I wrote back in 2012. You may ignore it with no negative consequences. But, just as with Flatland, it may help to put you in the right frame of mind. Taking a quick look may throw some light upon the evolution of my metaphysics.

So if you'd care to take a(nother) little detour . . .

If not, if time is a concern, simply know that I came up with a small number of conclusions (which I've already mentioned in passing). They are: 
  1. All is one
  2. Time does not exist
  3. Consciousness is the basis
Now, these notions may seem fairly humdrum. People have paid lip service to all of them singly or in combination. However, no one - not as far I can tell - has fully considered all of their ramifications. 

Consequently, I have taken it upon myself to fashion a self-consistent and coherent worldview based on those three axioms. They, are amalgamated within my latest personal Big TOE: the Sliver Model of the Infinitesimal Universe.