Introduction


I like to explore.
 By which I mean ideas rather than places. And the subject whose ideas I most enjoy exploring is, to give it a label, metaphysics. Essentially I'm in search of a new way of regarding the universe. Not so much 'new' for the sake of novelty, but new out of necessity. You see, I'm not satisfied with what we have come up with to date - no religion, philosophy or worldview. I crave a completely new way of regarding reality. 

I've tried to do that by building it up from a few basic a priori principles derived in large part from quantum mechanics.

Let me do that playfully. I won't approach the topic in too academic a manner. Neither shall I try to prove it to be correct (partly because it's only possible to disprove a hypothesis). Instead, I'll complete my construct and only then cast a critical eye to see how it holds up.

To kick off, there are three pillars that this model will rest upon:

1. The notion that time does not exist

2. The idea that everything is one

3. The conviction that consciousness underlies all

What framework would end up with? Would it be moral or ethical? Let's see.